The new website is up and running. Some features still need to be implemented though.
What works :
- Home page with features and description
- Library : you can browse existing games and apps, click on one and see more information (description, source code, download link…)
- Forums : that’s the place for the community. Forums are split in 3 main category : Using the uGEMS, development of uGEMS itself and general discussions.
- Getting Started, Wiki and Store page ready to be filled with content
What’s still need to be done :
- Getting Started guide
- Create Wiki content (general documentation, both hardware and software)
- Add a Tutorials section with easy to follow instruction to create games, app, extensions…
- Setup the Store. At first, it may links to a crowdfunding campaign page, and finally point to a true online shop.
- Add private message capabilities to the Forums